Driver Hire Motherwell is currently recruiting for an HGV (Cat C) Class 2 driver for temp to perm position for one of our clients based in Lanarkshire.
– Working Monday to Friday
– Working away all week tramping (£25.39 allowance per night)
– Delivering, installing and recovering Dura-Base mat system using a lorry mounted crane
– Working as a two-man crew including nights out
– Maintain accurate paperwork/electronic records
– Adhere to stringent H&S working practices
With this role, our client will provide crane training, BESC training, CSCS card and full PPE including top of the range steel toe cap boots. Our client is looking for candidates who would like to progress in their logistics career and enhance their training skills, with the view to progressing within their company. This position will involve working throughout the UK and include 3 to 4 nights out in a double sleeper cab, excluding weekends.
You must have;
– A valid Cat C licence
– Digital tachograph card
– Up-to-date CPC card
– Previous crane experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given
– Previous experience working in an outdoor environment
– No more than 6 points on your licence
£To be Discussed
To discuss this position further, contact Keri on 01698 275 444 or forward on your CV. Application process involves registering with Driver Hire by completing necessary paperwork and then if successful, a video call interview with our client.