Class 2 Scaffold Driver – (Nights Out) Driver
We are looking for a class 2 driver to Drive a flat bed vehicle with drop sides to deliver scaffolding tubes nationwide.
Please note, you will be expected to do nights out!
Potential temp to perm for the right candidate.
Hours & Requirements:
– UK C+E licence with digital tacho card and full CPC
– No more than 6 points for minor offences
– An understanding of driver hours and regulations
– Good geographical knowledge
Pay & Benefits:
– Pay / rate £9.25-£16.50 per hour
– Overtime available and paid at time and half
– You will have arranged accommodation with an evening meal when on nights out.
– Immediate starts
– Holiday pay
Please attach a CV when applying!
What Driver Hire can offer you:
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Blackburn can provide regular, ongoing work around Blackburn and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.