Driver Hire Edinburgh City are currently recruiting for a Class 2 (Cat C) skip driver to deal with drop off and collections of skips within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Initially, this is to cover a busy period throughout Summer. A potential view to be taken on full time to the right candidate after successfully completing 12 weeks through us.
– Collecting skips from customers
– Deal with deliveries in an effective and timely manner.
– Possess excellent customer service skills
– Weighing vehicle on weigh bridge
– Working within residential areas and building sites
– Experience in skips would be advantageous but not essential as full training can be given for the right candidate
You must have;
– Held your licence for at least 2 years
– A good knowledge of Edinburgh
– Hi vis and safety boots
– A valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– no more than 6 points on your licence*
*No DD, DR or IN endorsements are accepted
for Insurance stipulations
Rate of pay;
Contact our office on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV.
Application process involves arranging an appointment to come to your local office and fill our registration paper work and complete any relevant checks.