Class 2 (Rigid Lorry) Agency Drivers wanted – Hereford / Ross-on-Wye / Ledbury
DriverHire Hereford and Worcester has seen unprecedented growth in demand for quality Class Two drivers and expects demand to continue well into 2021, and beyond.
In a post-Covid, post-Brexit World, the one thing we can be sure of is that there will be increasing demand for good, experienced Class Two drivers.
The Advantages of Agency work
The advantages of working as an agency driver include:
- Better rates of pay – Paid Weekly
- Hours to suit you – whether you are looking for part-time or full-time work, or to work specific hours, we can usually find you the right work with the right client
- The chance to try a variety of work with a variety of clients
- The chance to find full-time work with a company that suits you – often if the face fits, clients will ask to take on our drivers full time
- The chance for us to foot the bill for updating your CPC and licences (subject to the amount of work you do and your loyalty to DriverHire)
- DriverHire can assist in upgrading qualifications including part-funding HIAB and ADR certificates, or upgrades to Class 1 (dependent on loyalty and length of service)
- The chance to work for people that care about and value you
- Whether you are looking for new opportunities, looking for hours that suit you, trying to find the employer that suits you best, or just someone who is looking for variety, becoming an Agency driver for DriverHire has many rewards.
What we are looking for:
- Presentable people with a Class 2 licence, current CPC and Tacho
- Ideally, two years or more experience in Class 2
- People who are comfortable in a customer-facing environment
- A can-do attitude
- People with flexibility, be it people looking for variety, those seeking part-time work, those looking to find the employer that suit them or people looking to work specific hours
Please send in your CV to email@example.com – please include your personal email and your mobile phone number. We will send you a link to our on-line registration form and will contact you to discuss a suitable time for interview once the completed form is received.
We look forward to working with you.