HGV 2 Driver
Call now on 01925 575375
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic HGV 2 class 2 driver for a family run business based in the centre of Warrington CHESHIRE UK.
This role will involve strapping and securing the loads with tension bars and the use of pump trucks and tail lift operation.
This is an excellent company who will help you by planning your runs and collections in order, pre loading your vehicle ready for delivery & the majority of the deliveries will be fork lifted off at the point of delivery.
You must have excellent communication via the phone as you will be required to collect additional items via the planning team during your shifts. MYSELF Having previously worked driving HGV with this company myself I can guarantee you will be kept busy.
Delivering throughout the North of ENGLAND UK.
Responsibilities of the HGV 2 Class 2 Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 7am
- Maintaining the company high standards
- Ensure the safe delivery of the goods
- You Must have good communication skills
- Excellent customer relations
Requirements of the HGV 2 Class 2 Driver
- CAT C licence
- Minimum 2 years of UK driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the CLASS 2 DRIVER
The starting salary for this position had a guaranteed £104 per day plus overtime and extra hours if required.
For more information
Telephone our HGV 2 Class Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.