We are currently on the look out for Class 2 ADR drivers to operate out of our prestige clients oil fuel processing facility based within Stoke-on-Trent, covering there customers throughout the UK. You will be working as part of their experienced transport team.
The right person will have:
- HGV Class 2 licence
- ADR licence (packages)
- Valid Digi Tacho card
Vetting Requirements for the assignment
- 5 years address history
- 3 years employment history
- Criminal Record: Basic disclosure
- All gaps in employment over 1 month explained or referenced
- Position: HGV Class 2 Driver (ADR – Packaging)
- Location: Based in Stoke-on-Trent (covering the UK)
- Salary: £12.25p/hr (42.5hrs) Overtime paid £18.38, Nights paid at £18.75 p/hr
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday. Some early starts and occasional weekend work.
This is a great opportunity to join our clients team as they are continuing to grow.
If you’re looking for a permanent driving position based out of Stoke-on-Trent – we want to hear from you!
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Stoke can provide regular, ongoing work in Stoke and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
Please contact Richard or Paul on 01782 307977 to discuss further or apply by sending your CV.