Class 2 ADR for Belfast area (Seasonal)
- Job ref: 096/01369
- Type: Contract, Full Time, Seasonal
- Location: Belfast
- Salary: £13.66 per hour
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 27 July 2021
We are currently recruiting for a Company based in Belfast starting in August.
The Client will provide training for the successful applicants.
Job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Transporting gas cylinders
- Multidrop throughout NI
- Working as part of a team
- The successful candidates will be required to do a mixture of morning and evening shifts.
- Mornings start anywhere between 05:00am-07:00am
- Evening shifts start between 13:00pm-15:00pm
- These shifts are worked on a rotational basis, on average it will be 2 weeks early 1 week late but again some flexibility will be required.
- Weekend work would also be required, on average 1 week in 3.
- £13.66 per hour
Applicants must have:
- Class 2 HGV License
- ADR Class 2
- Full CPC training
- Digital Tachograph
- Clean driving licence
- Multidrop experience would be desirable
- Manual Handling
If you are interested in this role please contact Driver Hire on 02890997633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Belfast
Welcome to Driver Hire Belfast. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office