DriverHire Hereford and Worcester is recruiting Class 2 ADR Drivers with both tanker and packages qualifications. The job will require the candidate to undertake assignments in a number of locations (hence the term ‘roaming.’ Accommodation, food allowance will be provided.
Salary: £17.00 – £25.50 per hour + £25 per day bonus plus up to £2000 pa bonus
Sector: Driving and Logistics
Job Type: Temporary Hours: Full-time
The role will involve working at various depots Nationwide. You will receive £25 per day for working away from home. On top you will receive mileage expenses, hotel room for overnight stays plus meal allowances.
This is a seasonal position
£17.00 per hour for the first 42.5 hours per week
£25.50 Overtime rate – Plenty of overtime is available
£25.00 bonus per shift for working at a depot away from home
£25.00 per night meal allowance
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Shift Pattern: Various shift patterns available
· Free Car Park on site.
· PPE is provided.
· Full training given.
Key responsibilities are:
· Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard,
· Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning.
What we would like from you:
· Hold Cat C driving licence
· Hold a DCPC card
· Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods.
· Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs.
· Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
If interested please submit your CV to worcester’driverhire.co.uk or telephone the Worcester office on 01905 617 000