Driver Hire are looking for a Class Two ADR driver to join our client in Cranbrook.
This is an ongoing position with the potential for permanent job offers.
£17 per hour for 42.5 hrs / week
£25.50 Overtime rate
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Work patterns are determined on a rota basis and drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages goods.
- Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
For more information please call and speak to us on 01732 770005 or apply online and we will be in touch.