Driver Hire Edinburgh City have an exciting opportunity for a LGV 2 ADR (Packages) driver to work on an ongoing full time contract with a gas company and to work out of their Edinburgh depot.
Duties will include;
– Start time between 0600 and 0700
– Morning vehicle checks
– Multidrop deliveries of gas bottles in the East of Scotland
– Physically demanding role
– Use of a hand held device
– Liaising with customers
– Provided with the full PPE equipment
Successful candidates must complete 2 weeks of training prior to work commencing. Experience within a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
You must have;
– At least 3 years HGV experience
– Good customer service skills
– Knowledge of commercial driving regulations
– A valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– Hi VIS & safety boots
– A valid ADR ticket (Packages)
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
To be considered for this role, you must have held your licence for at least 3 years and have 3 years commercial driving experience.
* DD, DR and IN endorsements are not accepted
– £11.50 – £15.32 per hour
– Overtime opportunities and paid breaks
Contact Keri on 0131 624 711 or forward on your CV.