Class 2 ADR Driver – CDC’s
Our customer is the leading supplier of gas in the UK and is looking for an experienced, professional Cat C Driver to join their team on a temporary basis. This is an exciting company to work for, who provides a supportive and inclusive working environment.
They are renowned for their industry expertise and whilst representing the company as one of their respected ADR Drivers, you will be highly committed to providing their customers with a friendly and engaging service, whilst delivering products in an efficient, safe and professional manner. Note that full training and PPE will be provided by the client.
• Whilst demonstrating a high level of safety awareness at all times, you will deliver products in an efficient and professional manner, whilst operating to acceptable customer service standards.
• Operate within the law and in accordance with company policies, procedures and instructions at all times. This includes co-operating fully with the client to fulfil the legal obligations and develop their positive safety culture by taking care of your own Health & Safety, and that of anyone affected by your actions.
• Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation, including vehicle defect forms.
• Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management.
• Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holder’s capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
You will have a current HGV Category C (Class 2) driving licence, along with a current ADR certification (packages) plus;
• An awareness of the major risks to ensure compliance with safety procedures (which apply on all sites to avoid safety incidents)
• An understanding of tachographs and driver hour’s legislation
• Be customer focused – you will have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business
• Be able to provide pre-employment checks including address and employment history, driving licence verification
• Be medically fit to work
• Agree to undergo CRB and Financial Sanctions check
Hours and Pay
The shift pattern is typically 8 hours between 6am and 6pm Monday – Friday plus alternate Saturday shifts when demand is high. Some early starts may also be required during peak periods due to business need, so flexibility is required.
Pay is £14.49 per hour
If you like the sound of this great opportunity, we would love to hear from you.