Driver Hire has a rare opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading fuel distributors, working out of their Cheshire depot. A dedicated fuels and lubricant business with a modern fleet of over 100 vehicles. You will be responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of fuel in and around the Cheshire area.
We are looking for experienced, professional drivers to carry out regular weekend work on Saturdays & Sundays. Shifts during the week will also be available if wanted. Start times will be 06:30 am each day.
The successful candidate must have;
- CPC Driver qualification card
- ADR Qualification, Class 3 tanks
- Class 2 HGV license
- Previous experience in a similar delivery role
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours (incl Saturday & Sunday working)
- UK driver’s license (no more than 6 penalty points)
You would be responsible for;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects
- Completing all necessary paperwork and ensuring accuracy standard is maintained.
- Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations.
- Meet company driver performance standards.
PAYE pay rates ar;
- £16ph M – F
- £22ph after 8 hours M – F
- £22ph Saturday & Sunday
- £25ph Bank Holidays
*Rates include holiday pay
If you are interested in this role, please call for more information – 01270 250001.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today, or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs