A highly sought after, fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Class 2 ADR Driver (Fuel Tanker) working for a well-respected company based in Trafford Park Manchester.
About the Class 2 ADR Driver role:
As a Class 2 ADR Driver, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and prompt delivery of fuel to a wide range residential and commercial customers across Manchester and the surrounding areas.
What we offer our Class 2 ADR Driver:
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- Regular overtime available including weekends (paid at time and a half)
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
- Long Term Contract to April 2022
What our Class 2 ADR Driver needs to bring to the role:
- Experience of a multidrop delivery service
- Good knowledge of the delivery area
- Customer focused with the ability to be versatile to meet customer expectations
- Good time keeping skills
- Knowledge of the Fuels Industry (preferred)
Class 2 ADR Driver Licence/Certification:
- Class 2 LGV Licence (Required)
- ADR Licence (Required)
- CPC and a Digital Tachograph card
- Petroleum Driver Passport (PDP)
We offer a true, honest, and personal service and you will deal directly with the business owner. Plus, attractive hourly pay of £16.00 per hour inclusive of holiday pay PLUS, regular overtime, paid PAYE.
Please call Mike or Gareth on 0161 507 6870 between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this (and many other Class 2 ADR Driver) opportunities in south Manchester, Manchester Airport, Urmston, Stretford, Sale, Didsbury Chorlton and Wythenshawe.