Driver Hire Southampton are excited to be recruiting for a temp to perm position for a Class 2 ADR driver. You will be working for one of the UK’s leading agriculture companies in the Hampshire area. An ADR licence is required in Chemical goods.
Newly qualified drivers are welcome, however must already have an ADR Licence in Chemical goods (Class 5).
Information about this Class 2 role:
- 12-week temp to perm
- Monday to Friday- no weekends
- 6:00am – 8:00am start time
- 40 hours a week with potential overtime
- Delivering packaged chemical goods
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle
- Handballing involved
- Training provided by our client
What we require from our Class 2 ADR drivers:
- Full UK Class 2 licence
- Valid CPC and Digi Tacho card
- ADR card
- Physically fit and happy to heavy lift
- Understand manual handling and heavy lifting procedures due to the physical nature of the job
- Own transport to commute to and from work is essential
- Good communication skills
- Great time keeping
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity of securing permanent position after 12 weeks (based of performance)
- Two payment methods- PAYE or PAYE Advanced
- Minimum of 8 hours paid per shift
- CPC and licence upgrading with Driver Hire
- Overtime rates
- 24/7 assistance from our inhouse team
- Generous referral scheme- refer a friend and receive a bonus
98% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us. Why don’t you come and join our team too.
Call our dedicated office on 02380 678088 or simply email email@example.com for more information.