We are currently looking to recruit a Class 2 ADR drivers for our client based in Caernarfon to work Monday to Friday with a 6am Start, typically 10/12 hr days with possible overtime on a Saturday, this is a temp contract finishing end of April 22
The role involves:
- Maintaining a high standard of Health & Safety for both ADR and Operation of the vehicle.
- Delivery of Bulk Gas in a mini tanker across North Wales/Chester and surrounding areas
- Training-a driver mentor will be provided for the induction
- Vehicles Checks.
- Completing Deliveries.
- Well presented.
- PAYE £14.00ph after 42.5hrs overtime paid at £20.90 (Advanced)
This role is temporary but could lead to ongoing for the right candidate.
- Class 2 Licence
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods
- Full & Valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card.
- Full & Valid Digital Tachograph / Driver Card.
Please contact our Driver Hire office Chester and North Wales in the first instance on 01352735111 and speak with Andy or Heidi or contact email Chester@driverhire.co.uk.