Class 2 Driver Required.
Driver Hire Bradford are looking for an experienced Class 2 Driver to work for one of our well established FMCG clients in the Bradford area. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure all products are delivered to convenience stores in a safe and legal manner, compliant to all H&S and driving regulations and assist the sales rep in delivering stock to stores, merchandising and building a good relationship with convenience store owners.
For the right candidate this could be a temporary to permanent position.
- Working Sunday – Monday (overnight), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday shift pattern with a typical 8-hour day starting from 9am.
- Delivering fresh bakery and ambient food to stores and depots, this is a mixture of store delivery, pallet drops and in-store merchandising.
- Manual handing is expected.
- Assist the sales rep for instore activities.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
£12.50 per hour PAYE, other pay models available.
As a competent HGV driver, you will have the relevant C licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Bradford is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give us a call on 01274 740047 for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry updates