JOB: CLASS 1 TRAMPER
SALARY: £13.50 PER HOUR (PAID BY UMBRELLA)
We’re looking for an experienced Class 1 Tramper for an immediate start for a logistics company based in Bradford. This is a long-term contract with a well-established, reputable company which run a fleet of 70 trucks and provide their customers with transport and distribution solutions across the UK.
Duties of the successful HGV Driver include:
- Carrying out multi drop and commercial deliveries throughout the UK – a mix of short and long distance work
- Assisting with loading and unloading collection and delivery at their premises and ensuring load security at all times
- Following, communicating and promoting safe working practices in line with health and safety legislation and company procedures
- Working effectively with colleagues and customers, showing pro-activity in resolved potential issues
- Acting as a company ambassador by maintaining your customer-focused approach to service delivery
You will have:
- A valid C+E HGV Driver licence, tacho card and up to date CPC
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Class 1 Driver (desirable)
- Good understanding of English, Maths and UK geography
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A well-groomed appearance and take pride in keeping your tractor unit clean and tidy
- £13.50 per hour plus night allowance (£22.50 per night)
We are looking for four C+E Drivers that match these requirements and the roles are long-term temporary opportunities. However it could lead to a permanent position later down the line – the company offers £23,500 per annum salary plus driving and productivity bonuses and pension if you decide to take a permanent role.
Apply online today if you would like to be considered, or for more information please call Janine or Michelle on 01274 740047 for more information.