Class 1 Tramper (3 Nights a week) – Travelling out of Llandrindod Wells
We are looking to recruit a Class 1 Tramper to work Monday to Friday on Farm Collections and Deliveries (no livestock involved). The job will entail the loading, and securing of caged materials from rural locations and delivery to food processing plants.
You will be working under your own initiative, but will need to plan so key delivery and collection deadlines are met.
Hours and Contract Period
Hours to be discussed in detail at interview – Monday to Friday, with Saturday as an option in the rare case that things do not go to schedule.
The contract is temp to perm.
Rates: £12.00 – £13.00 per hour (Limited assignment rate, adjusted accordingly for PAYE), with a £30.00 overnight allowance.
What we are looking for:
- Proven reliability
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to handle paperwork effectively and efficiently
- Well organise and able to work under own initiative
- Two years minimum experience in a Class 1 vehicle
- Tramping experience preferred
- Cat C+E licence with no more than six points, Current CPC and Tacho
- Capable of coping with the eccentricities of rural communities
- A reasonable degree of fitness.
Send you CV to Worcester@Driverhire.co.uk – include your mobile Number and personal email address (so we can send you a link to our online registration documents).
Please also include the best times to call you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to working with you.