Be Part of Herefordshire’s Drive to be the Cleanest County
We have a temp to perm opportunity in a Global waste and recycling company, currently supporting Herefordshire’s drive to be the cleanest county.
We are looking for a temporary to permanent Class 1 driver for local daytime work.
Shifts start at 7.00 and end at 17.00. Shift patterns are Monday – Friday, Saturday – Tuesday and Saturday to Wednesday.
You will be offered specialist training. All work clothes and safety equipment will be provided. You will get a paid 20 minute break within each shift. Ongoing CPC training is provided by the company.
This is a rewarding opportunity, with sociable hours. Experience is preferred, but applications from less experienced drivers with the right credentials and work ethic will be considered, as extensive training will be offered.
You will need:
- A current C + E licence with no more than 6 points
- A good attitude and friendly disposition
- A good awareness of Health & Safety issues affecting both yourself, your colleagues and the general public
- A willingness to learn and be an active part of a team
- An interest in serving the community.
Please send CVs to email@example.com or telephone us on 01905 617000 to discuss this further.