Based in Stockport, our customer is looking an experienced Class 1 HGV Night Driver. You will be working for a well-established company based in Stalybridge. Working Monday to Friday, 16.00 starts. There will be roughly 2-3 Drops usually going over to Birmingham or Leeds.
Duties for this Class 1 HGV Driver include:
- Driving Class 1 vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
Our Class 1 HGV Driver will require:
- Class 1 Licence (Category CE – Class 1)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years MINIMUM
- Able to work to tight deadlines
An Induction is required prior to you starting for this company
**There is also a possibilty of a full time job for the right candidate**
Pay Rates- £14.00ph PAYE
The successful Class 1 HGV Driver will benefit from attractive weekly pay. Please call on the number below to discuss this excellent Class 1 HGV Driver opportunity.
Apply today, work tomorrow!