Driver Hire Norwich are recruiting for TWO Class 1 night tanker drivers to work for our client in Norfolk. This is a temporary position however if the right candidate is selected, there may be an opportunity for a permanent role.
- Full Class 1 licence
- CPC and digi tacho valid
- Must be able to work nights
- No minimum length of holding licence required but previous experience in tanker work is essential
- Pay is around £14.00 + an hour
- Hours will be 10 – 12 hours long
- Amount of shifts will vary week to week
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all of our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you have the relevant experience and want to find out more, please get in contact with us and a member of our friendly team will be happy to have a chat with you. Apply online by sending in your CV to our email address email@example.com or you can ring our office telephone on 01603 489000 Mon-Fri 9-5.