Do you have a valid Class 1 (Cat C+E) entitlement with experience using containers?
If so, Driver Hire Teesside are looking for you!
This is a temporary night shift position.
You will be required to move containers around the UK from a well established company based in Teesport.
The ideal candidate must be confident in loading and unloading, alongside excellent customer service and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a full UK licence with class 1 entitlement.
- Hold a valid CPC, Tachograph card and an in date Dock Pass.
- Experience of using Twistlocks and a Manual gearbox as this is a requirement for this client.
- Experience using sliding skelly trailers
- Have reference checkable experience in this type of work.
If you are interested in this role please apply online or by emailing an up to date CV and covering letter to Teesside@driverhire.co.uk or by calling 01642 300089 and speaking to a member of our team.
Interested in upgrading your licence? At Driver Hire, we can help you achieve your goals through our very own Licence Acquisition service.
Also with every shift that you complete with Driver Hire you will qualify for free CPC training.
£13.00 P/Hour Middlesbrough