Class 1 Tanker Driver (Non ADR)
Driver Hire NORWICH has an immediate vacancy for our client based in Norwich. We are looking for a Class 1 Tanker Driver’s across a variety of shift patterns.
Contract Type: Temporary / Full Time
We are looking for Class 1 Tanker drivers for our long standing, National client with a depot based east of Norwich. The role is simply to drop and swap trailers, at various sites / locations across the UK. There maybe some availability for loading / shunting for the right candidates if preferred. NO NIGHTS OUT.
Shifts available Mon to Sun – Days / Nights / Weeekends, starting from 04:00 – 08:00 or 16:00 – 20:00. This is an immediate start for the right candidate and is expected to run through til March / April next year. Full induction will be required, with driving assessment and site safety training.
- Full UK C+E Driving Licence, held for minimum of 1 year
- Current CPC and Digital Tacho card
- Previous Class 1 Tanker experience an advantage, but not essential
- No ADR required
- No more than 6 points of licence, and no CD, IN, DD or DR endorsement codes
- £14 – £20 ph PAYE / PAYE ADV
- £16 – £20 ph Umbrella Pay Scheme
- Min 10hours per shift
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay / Pension Enrollment
For more information on this Class 1 Tanker role please contact us, or apply now!