Are you looking for something with lots of hours?
Do you like the idea of driving a brand new HGV 1 vehicle?
Are you confident driving in London?
Do you have 5 years HIAB experience?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to speak with you!
We are currently recruiting for a Class 1 HGV driver with HIAB for our client, who’s yard is based in the Epping area.
With an immediate start and on straight permanent basis, my client is looking to expand their team to meet with business requirements.
My client, who specialises in concrete washout containment and disposal, requires a HGV Class 1 Hiab driver to deliver, collect and empty mini skips for their clients. Of which clients customers are based in areas such as Central London, the outskirts of London, throughout the East Coast and occasionally towards the Midlands.
To be considered for the role you must be able to offer the following:
- Experience with Class 1 Wag and Drag
- Offer 5 years minimum experience with Hook Mounted Hiab
- Be physically fit to complete the manual handling duties involved on a daily basis
Why work for our client?
- Competitive salary with excellent earning potential – Overtime + Attendance bonus
- Medicals provided
- Full training provided (of which please be aware travel maybe required depending on location)
- Lots of working hours offered
- Brand new Mercedes vehicle to drive!
Please be aware, upon a successful telephone interview you will be required to meet with my client for a face to face interview.
£31,500 – £35,000+
Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.