Are you an experienced HGV C+E Driver with Tanker experience? Would you like to work for a leading water supplier? Are you looking for good pay, hours and conditions?
Then this is the role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver to assist with all aspects of goods movements out of their Thetford Depot. Ensuring full compliance with current Road Transport Legislation, relevant procedures, and EU working time directives and Driver Hours Regulations.
You will be expected to support your colleagues in the promotion of Safe Systems of work and an overall Health and Safety culture. Liaise closely with relevant teams, site operators and staff regarding operational issues.
Job skill Requirements;
- Full UK Driving License with Category C+E entitlement
- Held Category C+E entitlement for minimum of 12 months
- Full CPC
- Drivers Digi Card
- Maximum of no more than 6 penalty points on Driving License
- Tanker , Blower, Vacuum Tanker operative experience essential
- Service & communication skills
- Demonstrate safe loading, unloading practices
- Day Shift starting 4.30am
- Working 3 – 6 shifts per week over 7 days
- Weekend premium rates paid
- PAYE weekly pay. LTD & Umbrella Drivers welcome on enhanced rate
A great opportunity to join and strong company that values its employees and is in a period of growth!
Apply now or call Driver Hire Bury St Edmunds us on 01284 766722 we look forward to hearing from you.
Who are Driver Hire?
Since its origination in 1983, Driver Hire has grown to be the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. For the last 25 years, your local offices in Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich have been providing regular, ongoing driving work within Suffolk and surrounding areas.
We treat you as the true professional that you are. In our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
Class 1 HGV Days Category C+E Tanker Vacuum
Thetford Brandon Watton Attleborough Norwich Diss Bury St Edmunds Mildenhall Newmarket Stanton