Class 1 HGV Driver – Tanker
Hours: Various available
Salary: Hourly rates between 11-18.50 per hour
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for an experienced Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver to support our Clients contract within the food grade sector. We are looking for an experienced HGV Tanker Driver ideally with experience in bulk liquids, however we would also like to hear from Drivers with bulk powder experience.
We are looking for professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and well-presented drivers who can commit to and meet the high standards set by our client, representing their company when collecting from and delivering into their customers depots.
Whilst Candidates with experience driving bulk liquid tankers is preferred our Client is willing and able to provide training to the successful applicant.
Various hours days/nights/ tramping required
- Class 1 HGV Drivers licence with full CPC and digital tacho card
- 6 points maximum for minor offences
- Experience in driving Class 1 HGV vehicles essential
- Experience in Tankers (bulk powder and/or liquid) preferred but not essential
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE or Umbrella payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01603 489000. Alternatively you can email your CV into us at email@example.com
Careers | Class 1 | CPC | Day Shift | Driving | Jobs | HGV | Liquid | Logistics | Night Shift | Norwich | Norfolk | Powder | Tankers | Transport | Weekdays