Class 1 HGV Driver – Live Birds
Hours: Temporary – 6-10 hours, Day / Night Shifts, Up to 6 Days per week Mon to Sun
Salary: £130 – £200 per day PAYE / Umbrella
Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for multiple Class 1 HGV Drivers for our Live Bird contracts based in the Norwich and Bungay areas. This position is working for a long established, reputable client who require additional driving support throughout the coming months. Experience preferred.
Start times are varied – you will be collecting and transporting live birds from farm to factory.
Hours: Start times can vary. Shifts will be any where between 6 – 10 hours. Can be up to 6 days a week, weekend work available at higher rates of pay.
Pay: £130 flat day rate Mon – Fri, £175 Saturdays and £200 Sundays. Higher rates of pay for Umbrella payments.
Location: We are looking for HGV drivers to go out of either Great Witchingham, Norfolk or Flixton, Suffolk
- Class 1 HGV Drivers licence with full CPC and digital tacho card
- 9 points maximum for minor offences
- Experience in driving Class 1 vehicles preferred but not essential
Why Driver Hire?
- 97% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE, Umbrella payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all of our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01603 489000. Alternatively you can email your CV into us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers | Class 1 | CPC| Day Shift | Driving | Jobs | HGV | Live Birds | Norfolk| Norwich| Suffolk |Temporary | Transport