We looking for HGV Class 1 days or nights.
Servicing the manufacturing, retail, food and drink, packaging, media, agriculture and automotive sectors.
You could be:
- Tipping aggregates, or Tankering fresh water (or sewage, but not in the same tank).
- In command of a Council dustcart with your team of loaders, or dropping off a luxury sports car direct to a customer.
- Delivering essential materials to a major building project or a truck full of Lego to a toy store on Regent Street.
- Working on a pallet network, or trunking one drop and back to base.
• Maintaining exemplary customer services standards
• Ensuring smooth and regular communication with the client
• Delivering goods according to schedules and manifests and in a professional manner
• Adhering to driving and working time directives
• Ensuring a high level of self-presentation
• Maintaining a safe working environment in line with the H&S Act 1974
To be considered you will need to have the following:
• Recent commercial driving experience as a HGV Class 1 Driver
• Less than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
• A Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
• Full understanding of tacho legislation
• The highest level of professionalism
• An ADR Licence is desirable but not essential
If you are available: Monday to Friday and your skills match the above then you could be the driver we are looking for!
Locations include; Harwich, Colchester, Earls Colne, Halstead and Sudbury.