As the World returns to some sort of normality, our customers in the Swinton area are getting increasingly busier. We require HGV Class 1 Drivers for temporary night work, this may include nights out as well.
As a professional HGV Class 1 driver you will need:
- Category C+E Entitlement
- Valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Digi / Digital Tachograph Card
- Maximum 6 points on licence (No serious offences)
- General Haulage experience is desirable
- Be willing to work nights (trunking)
- Might include nights out from time to time
- Good knowledge of Road Traffic Regulations and Driver Hours
- Customer Facing
Benefits of Working for Driver Hire:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Various Pay Methods (PAYE, Umbrella, LTD Company)
If this sounds like the job for you, click “Apply” or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruitment line is also open Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 16:00pm, just simply ask for Alysia.
We look forward to hearing from you!