Driver Hire Stoke are currently working with a long-established, forward-thinking family Business based within Stoke on Trent. Through a combination of thieir own general haulage fleet, and their membership of the Palletforce network, they offer quality-assured road transport and palletised distribution services to our valued clients throughout the UK.
We are looking for LGV Class 1 (C+E) drivers to join their team, completing deliveries and collections both in the local area and UK-wide. Opportunities are available for both day and distance drivers, working on a Monday to Friday basis (with occasional weekend work available), with start and finish times based on customer requirements.
This position will involve:
- The completion of daily vehicle checks, and the reporting of defects, as applicable.
- Collection and delivery of goods to the required location, and obtaining proof of delivery.
- Use of a hand-held signature capture device for Palletforce deliveries.
- Liaison with the customer in a polite and professional manner.
- Working in accordance with Drivers Hours Regulations, the Company’s Operating Procedures and Health & Safety requirements.