We have an excellent opportunity for a Class 1 night driver starting as soon as possible.
This is an on-going contract working for a haulage company based in Driffield.
Typically working 5 x nights a week (starting at 18.30) – delivering to hub approx. 12 hour shifts per night.
This could become a permanent position for the ideal candidate.
Responsibilities for our Driver:
- enjoy the challenge of working in new environments and carrying different loads
- adapt easily to new situations
- have a great personality with the ability to get on with clients and colleagues / good customer service skills
- be required to follow delivery instructions closely and complete any relevant paperwork
- adhere to road haulage regulations
- carry out security checks and ensure security of vehicle and load
Requirements of our Driver
Valid Cat C+E Licence
Valid CPC and Digi Card
We are here to support you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we are only ever a phone call away.
Call Rebecca now on: 01904 782166 to arrange registration for this position.
Please note due to COVID 19 criteria you will be required to wear a mask at interview stage which can be provided.