We are seeking a Class 1 Driver for immediate start in Larne.
This is a temporary role but may lead to full time for the right candidate.
- Drive company lorry to transport and deliver materials in line with customer and operational demands, and according to operational procedures.
- Operate and load pressurised vessel for delivery of bulk powders.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed and returned to the Logistics department in an efficient and timely manner.
- Clean and inspect the vehicle, complete pre-driving checks and ensure any defects and accidents are reported immediately.
- Provide an excellent level of service and support to the customer at all stages of the customer experience.
- Carry out internal driving and general yard duties as required by your manager/supervisor.
- Undertake any other duties considered by the company to be within the competence of an HGV Driver.
- Establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to deliver the company’s performance standards and the business objectives.
£11 per hour with overtime after 8 hours
Candidates must have:
Full CPC Training
Digital Tachograph Card
C+E LGV Licence with previous experience
Counterbalance Forklift preferable
If you are interested in this role, please contact Driver Hire on 02890997633 or email your CV to email@example.com