Are you an HGV Class 1 Driver looking for flexibility & something a little different? Want to be part of the exciting world of TV/Film? Lots of ongoing work for 2022.
Due to the ramping up of productions, we are now recruiting enthusiastic & reliable drivers to play a crucial part in helping to deliver Class 1 vehicles for TV/Film Productions across the North – West.
Assessments taking place next week, don’t miss your slot – GET IN!
Looking for drivers with a minimum of 12 months 5th wheel experience.
- Your assessment with the customer will take the form of a theory test on WTD and driving hours, along with a Highway code knowledge check. Thereafter the driving assessment. **If successful then you will be allocated shifts**
- Valid Entitlement Class 1 (C+E) – minimum of 12 months
- Valid CPC + Digi Tacho Card
- Maximum 6 points (no serious offences DD/DR/IN)
- Flexible approach & understanding attitude – shifts might be added/cancelled at short notice. Start times might vary according to production schedules. Driver might be required to wait around on location for production to start/finish.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility in your working week (weekdays & weekend work available) – choose when you want to work.
- Generous night out allowance
- Opportunity of ongoing work and doing something a bit different
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please call Veronika on our recruitment hotline: 0161 672 8670