Class 1 Driver
Full Time – Temp to Perm opportunity – Norwich
4pm – 12:30am
Our client is a successful and well established next day carrier of parcels of all sizes. They are looking for a Class 1 Driver to join their team. This role will start on a temporary basis with hope to become permanent.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
DAY TO DAY:
Duties include but are not exhaustive to:
- Deliver freight on the trunk route within our depot network
- Provide excellent customer service always putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
- Ensure items are loaded securely as appropriate and transported safely within the scheduled collection and delivery times.
TO DO THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Be capable of ensuring all legislative requirements i.e. drivers hours and Company procedures are adhered to
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring compliance with tachograph and break requirements
- Be in possession of the appropriate driving license and driver CPC qualification for the role
- Demonstrate basic level Maths and English with an ability to understand spoken English instruction
- Have experience of adhering to company policies and guidelines
- Be physically fit due to elements of heavy lifting within the role
A valid driving license (Category C+E) with no more than 6 points is required along with a valid Driver CPC qualification and valid Digital Tachograph Card. You must have evidence of training undertaken (in the last 5 years) to demonstrate learning is up to date.
APPLY TODAY with an updated CV
Class 1 | Class one | multi drop | Driver | HGV Driver | Distribution | Logistics | Drive | Driver Hire | Norwich | Jobs | Full time