Due to an increase in demand, we are seeking extra HGV cat C+E Driver to work on days or night shifts. Our client is a long-established business with years of experience in the transportation of palletised goods and general haulage. Your role is pivotal to their operation and working as a Class 1 driver you will be responsible for transporting goods across the UK.
- HGV Class 1 (C+E) licence – with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Handballing will be involved
Pay and hours:
- Night shift Sunday to Thursday 17:30pm start
- Shift duration between 8 – 9 hours
- £12.33 – £13.45 ph on PAYE Advanced dependant on shift
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 88% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050.