Class 1 Driver (Day Work) – Travelling out of Ledbury
We are looking to recruit a Class 1 to work Monday to Friday travelling out of Ledbury. This is a agency job which invariably will become permanent if you prove a credit to the company.
Hours and Contract Period
Hours to be discussed in detail at interview – Monday to Friday, with Saturday as an option in the rare case that things do not go to schedule.
The contract is temp to perm.
Rates: £12.00 – £13.00 per hour (Limited assignment rate, adjusted accordingly for PAYE), with a £30.00 overnight allowance (if applicable).
What we are looking for:
- Proven reliability
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to handle paperwork effectively and efficiently
- Well organise and able to work under own initiative
- Two years minimum experience in a Class 1 vehicle
- Tramping experience preferred
- Cat C+E licence with no more than six points, Current CPC and Tacho
- Capable of coping with the eccentricities of rural communities
- A reasonable degree of fitness.
Send you CV to Worcester@Driverhire.co.uk – include your mobile Number and personal email address (so we can send you a link to our online registration documents).
Please also include the best times to call you to arrange an interview.
We look forward to working with you.