Job title: Cat C+E (Class 1) Driver (backshift/Nights)
Pay rate: £12.00
Salary period: per hour
We are seeking an experienced, reliable HGV C+E Driver for general trunking night shifts. This is a temporary opportunity working for a reputable general haulage company in the Carlisle area. Your role is pivotal to their operation and working independently, you will be responsible for collecting goods safely from their Midlands Hub.
As a competent and experienced Cat C+E (class 1) Driver, you will have;
• UK C+E licence with digital tacho card and full CPC
• No more than 6 points for minor offences • An understanding of driver hours and regulations
Pay and Hours
• Assignment rate is £12.00 per hour (various engagement models are available, some of which are processed via third party providers)
• Shift start times between 14.00-20.00
• Some weekend and Bank Holiday shifts available at enhanced assignment rates.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Carlisle can provide regular, ongoing work in Cumbria and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01228 819667
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social so why not join our community online on Facebook: www.facebook.com/driverhirecarlisle