Driver Hire Kettering are currently looking for experienced HGV1 Drivers for a well establish company based in Corby
Immediate start for successful candidates
You will responsible for delivering cars on an enclosed Multi-Car Transporters from their Corby Car Preparation Centre to our Customer Collection Centres.
You must maintain the highest standards of vehicle and driving hours compliance.
They will provide brilliant training and you’ll be provided with state-of-the-art tools and technology that you need to provide visibility and insights to help maximise and optimise your performance every day.
1 week induction is required.
Shifts and Pay
We are looking for 2 day driver and 2 night drivers
£15.29 Days PAYE
£16.17 Nights PAYE
(Other pay methods available PAYE ADV,UMBRELLA & LTD)
- No more than six minor penalty points and no disqualifications in the last 10 years
- Be a confident driver
- Know about transport legislation and tachographs
- Great communication skills and a passion for meeting the highest standards
- A valid Driver Qualification Card and Tachograph Card
- National Operators CPC qualification
- Experience of home deliveries & managing a similar type of fleet
- Be a strong communicator, able to influence and inspire locally and remotely.
- Be Customer obsessed with experience of operating in a highly customer centric businesses.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
If this role is for you or you would like more information please call 01604 670199 or send your cv to email@example.com
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Kettering can provide regular, ongoing work in Kettering and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.