Class 1 Driver looking for an early start and an early finish? We’re looking for an extra HGV Driver to carry out general haulage deliveries for our client on the day shift – a simple run with a single drop. You will be delivering products which could range from timber, food, steel, packaging and more on behalf of a reputable company who pride themselves on delivering them efficiently and to the very highest standard.
Hours and pay:
- £12.61 per hour (PAYE advanced)
- Shift start around 4am, weekdays Monday to Friday
- Average shift 8 – 12 hours
- Overtime available after 8 hours at £15.13 per hour (PAYE advanced)
As a confident and qualified truck driver, you will have the relevant C+E driver licence along with digital tacho and up to date CPC, plus:
- Have confidence and able to organise and plan routes
- Be punctual with great communication skills
- Have good geographical knowledge
This role is commutable from Manchester, Stretford, Trafford, Alrincham and the surrounding areas.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Manchester South provides regular, ongoing work across the Manchester South area. We treat our HGV Drivers as the true professionals that you are – in fact, in our last survey, 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire with 81% saying they would recommend us to others.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Weekly pay
- Work flexibility when you need it
- Assignment variety when you want it
- Joining a friendly and dedicated team who are here to support and supply you with regular work
If you would love to join us, please apply online today or call Jonathan on 0161 914 5120 for more information.