Driver Hire Stockport is currently recruiting for experienced Class 1 Drivers to come and join our ever- growing team.
We cover the SK Postcode and therefore have various roles available such as haulage, flatbed work, day and night work with over 40 customers supplied weekly
We can also offer work for drivers just looking for part-time work.
The Succesful HGV Driver will have:
- Have C+E License
- Have a CPC Card
- Have a digital tacho
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Due to the nature of the work, you must have 3 months driving experience.
Class 1 Driver’s responsibilities may vary but include:
- Knowledge and implementation of RWTR / Drivers Hours/ Breaks
- Ability to use internal and or any external strapping
- Strong work ethic and the ability to integrate into different companies.
- Build a good relationship with our customers.
The successful Class HGV Driver can expect:
- Minimum 8 hours pay per shift*.
- Pension scheme enrolment.
- We offer flexibility to choose your own work patterns and days off.
- Over 30 national accounts, numerous long-standing relationships with clients in the SK postcode- a direct result of being the largest supplier to the transport industry for over 30 years.
- Friendly ran office with experienced recruiters who specialise in logistics.
- Our survey shows 96% of candidates are proud to work for Driver Hire Nationwide while 97% of customers rate our services as good/excellent.
£15.41ph and £20.53ph overtime (paid after 8 hours), this is with holidays paid in the hourly rate- for holidays to be put to one side the hourly rate would be £13.75ph and £18.32ph overtime
If you are interested in the position, please call our office on 0161 428 9928 between 8am- 5pm Monday to Friday.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency for Stockport & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire!