Benefits of being a HGV Driver:
- £13.78 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Holiday pay entitlement
- Regular work available on either, early, mid or night shifts (or a mixture depending on your requirements)
- Working for a leading logistics company
- Temporary to permanent roles available
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver:
- To move bulk stock between regional distribution centres and the clients sites in the South East
Requirements to be a HGV Driver:
- Start times 0700, 1100, 1400 or 1700, average 12 hour shifts
- Cat C+E licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
- Attend a driving assessment
Immediate starts available.
We are happy to speak to candidates looking for early, mid or late shifts – full time or part time.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.