Do you have a valid HGV Class 1 (Cat C+E) entitlement with experience using containers?
If so, Driver Hire Teesside are looking for you!
This is a temporary HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) day shift position.
You will be required to move containers around the UK from a well established company that is based in Teesport.
The ideal candidate must be confident in loading and unloading, alongside excellent customer service and communication skills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a full UK licence with HGV (Category C+E) Class 1 entitlement.
- Hold a valid CPC, Tachograph card and an in date Dock Pass.
- Experience using Twistlocks
- Experience using sliding skelly trailers
- Have reference checkable experience in this type of work.
Interested in upgrading your licence? At Driver Hire, we can help you achieve your goals through our very own Licence Acquisition service.
Also with every shift that you complete with Driver Hire you will qualify for free CPC training.
If you are interested in this HGV Class 1 (Category C+E) role please apply online or by emailing an up to date CV to Teesside@driverhire.co.uk
£12.00 P/Hour Middlesbrough