Class 1 + Class 2 Delivery Drivers around Northern Ireland
- Job ref: 096/01355
- Type: Full Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Salary: £10.50 - £11.50 per hour
- Recruiting office:
- Date posted: 27 July 2021
We are currently looking for full time Class 1 and Class 2 Delivery Drivers for immediate start.
Job duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Multi drop distribution
- Delivery of freight on time and in good condition
- Obtaining clear signature – printed – date and time
- Security of load
- Vehicle checks
- Prevent damage to vehicle / load / other road users
- Ensure that all relevant drivers’ hours’ regulations are adhered to, including use of tachographs and drivers hours regulations.
- Driver to ensure full debrief to traffic Office Staff at end of shift.
- Maintain contact with Traffic Office throughout the shift.
- 07:00-17:30 (may possibly run over this)
The successful candidates must have the following,
- Valid UK Driving Licence covering the relevant entitlement
- Valid Digital tachograph card
- Drivers CPC training completed
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Must be able to provide one reference in relation your driving abilities
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02890 997633 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job brought to you by...
Driver Hire Belfast
Welcome to Driver Hire Belfast. We are part of a nationwide network of over 100 offices providing recruitment and training services to the transport and logistics industry.
See more jobs from this office