Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater are looking to recruit reliable, flexible and hard working experienced Class 1 (C+E) drivers to support our client on a temporary basis depending upon demand.
Our client is currently one of the largest privately owned Transport companies in the South West of England. They are now fast approaching their busiest period of trading in the year and require extra support.
We can help you with Full Time shifts or Temporary working around your availability.
Key responsibilities / duties of a Class 1 Driver:
- Delivering bulk products (fruit juice) to distribution centres across the South of England.
- Accurate completion of all daily paperwork.
- To drive & work within the legal requirements of all transport legislated requirements.
- Ensure the vehicle is driven safely at all times and being observant to other road users.
As an experienced Class 1 C+E driver, you will have:
- A valid C+E UK licence, held for 2 years.
- Up to date CPC driver qualification card.
- A valid Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 3 points for minor offences. (Speeding).
- To be able to demonstrate an accident free history.
- Good admin skills to complete all paperwork involved.
Hours of Work / Pay:
- Day and night shifts available
- Pay rates start from £11.00 per hour, supplements paid for overtime & weekend work.
- Wages paid weekly (PAYE) .
- Holiday accrued & paid (Pro rata).
- Pension after qualifying period.
To Apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 332100 to arrange an appointment to register