Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater are looking to recruit experienced C+E drivers to support our client during the Summer period from Bridgwater & Glastonbury on a Temporary basis depending upon demand to include weekends.
Our client is a local family run logistics company who operate the distribution on behalf of a fruit juice manufacturer.
Key responsibilities / duties:
- Delivering bulk product to distribution centres across the South of England and Wales.
- Accurate completion of all daily paperwork.
- To drive & work within the legal requirements of all transport legislated requirements.
- Ensure the vehicle is driven safely at all times and being observant to other road users.
As an experienced C+E driver, you will have:
- A valid C+E UK licence, held for 2 years.
- Up to date CPC driver qualification card.
- A valid Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 3 points for minor offences. (Speeding).
- To be able to demonstrate an accident free history.
- Good admin skills to complete all paperwork involved.
Hours of Work / Pay:
- Start times for day work are from 05.00 hrs each. Night work from 16.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs.
- Each shift worked is between 10 & 12 hours daily.
- Pay rates start from £11.00 per hour, supplements paid for overtime & weekend work.
- Wages paid weekly (PAYE) .
- Holiday accrued & paid (Pro rata).
- Pension after qualifying period.
To apply, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01823 332100 for further details and to arrange to register.