We are currently looking for an additional Class 1 (C+E) driver to join our client based in the South Derbyshire area.
Working for a national logistics Company you will be required to transport construction related products to various locations throughout the UK.
Your deliveries will vary from a couple of drops a day up to 5/6 dependant on the delivery schedule for that day, on longer runs there will be a requirement for you to have a night out in order to complete your deliveries.
- HGV / LGV Class 1 licence with at least 12 months experience
- Valid CPC card and Digital Tacho card
- Multi drop experience is preferable
- Good communication skills
- Strong logistical and geographical knowledge
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible with start & finish times
- Be able to do a night out if requested – £25.00 allowance expenses paid for night out
Various pay models available:
- PAYE – £11.00ph
- PAYE Advanced – £12.33ph
- LTD – £14.00ph
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: Burton@driverhire.co.uk and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on 01283 500050