Driver Hire Taunton & Bridgwater are looking to recruit reliable, flexible and hard working experienced Class 1 (C+E) drivers to support our client on a temporary basis depending upon demand
Our client is currently one of the largest privately owned Transport companies in the South West of England.
Key responsibilities / duties of a Class 1 Driver:
- Delivering bulk products to distribution centres across the South of England.
- Accurate completion of all daily paperwork.
- To drive & work within the legal requirements of all transport legislated requirements.
- Ensure the vehicle is driven safely at all times and being observant to other road users.
As an experienced Class 1 C+E driver, you will have:
- A valid C+E UK licence, held for 2 years.
- Up to date CPC driver qualification card.
- A valid Digital tachograph card.
- No more than 3 points for minor offences. (Speeding).
- To be able to demonstrate an accident free history.
- Good admin skills to complete all paperwork involved.
Hours of Work / Pay:
- Day and night shifts available
- Pay rates start from £11.00 per hour, supplements paid for overtime & weekend work.
- Wages paid weekly (PAYE) .
- Holiday accrued & paid (Pro rata).
- Pension after qualifying period.
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com or alternatively call 01823 332100 for further details and to arrange to register.