Job Title: CLASS 1 CAT C+E HGV Driver
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday shifts start from 6.00am minimum 8 hours- flexibility required
Company description: Providing contract scaffolding in the construction, commercial and private sectors
Type of work: Temporary, agency work, ad hoc, some ongoing roles available
RATES PAYE ONLY:
Guaranteed 8hrs pay, breaks paid, overtime paid after 10 hours.
Between £15.00 and £18.00 per hour
** Holiday pay is calculated at 12% out of the hourly rate.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR DRIVER HIRE UXBRIDGE:
– 24/7 support
– Online payslips
– Holiday pay
– Pension Contribution.
Duties to include:
- You will be responsible of deliveries and collections of scaffold materials undertaken across several sites in and around (LIMITED DROPS 1-3 DELIVERIES MAX).
- There is NO LIFTING AND SHIFTING INVOLVED!
- Completing/processing paperwork- all companies
- Carrying out vehicle checks and ensuring the van is kept clean, tidy and ready for inspection at any given time- all companies
- UK Driving licence CLASS 1 CAT C+E with valid CPC and TACHO
- Have strapping experience on load security
- No more than 6 points (no DR TT IN)
- CLASS 1 experience with references
- Good knowledge of London
- Fluent in English with good communication skills