We have a company based in Craigavon who are looking for full time permanent class 1 and class 2 drivers for immediate start.
Job duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Multi drop distribution
- Delivery of freight on time and in good condition
- Obtaining clear signature – printed – date and time
- Security of load
- Vehicle checks
- Prevent damage to vehicle / load / other road users
- Ensure that all relevant drivers’ hours’ regulations are adhered to, including use of tachographs and drivers hours regulations.
- Driver to ensure full debrief to traffic Office Staff at end of shift.
- Maintain contact with Traffic Office throughout the shift.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 07:00-17:30 but may run over this too.
A uniform will be provided after 6 month probationary period.
The successful candidates must have the following,
- Valid UK Driving Licence covering the relevant entitlement
- Valid Digital tachograph card.
- Drivers CPC training completed
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland.
- Must be able to provide one reference in relation your driving abilities.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02890 997633 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.