Class 1 Afternoon/ Night Driver – Immediate Start – On Going Work Monday-Friday – Occasional Weekend Work
SALARY: £12.25 – £15.43 PER HOUR (Dependent on pay models)
The team here at Driver Hire are currently looking for Class 1 Night drivers to work in Doncaster. A typical nights work would be long distance trunks. Roughly 10 hours per shift.
- Adhering to company’s Health & Safety procedures
- Complying with driving legislation
- Maintain a quality driven service at all times
- Complying with Company Policies and Procedures
As a competent truck driver, you will have the relevant HGV 1 CE licence, along with full Driver CPC and Digi Tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01302 639881 for more information.